Tuesday, March 3, 2009

some older ones in English

[Give me some two minutes]

Give me some two minutes
and then I'll be ready
and then I'll go with you
wherever it takes

"what's your concern
what's brought you
to this earth"

and then I'll be ready
and then I'll be clear
I wont forget the steps
I wont mess my life
with superfluous strands

then I'll do everything you expect of me
it's not the spoon that bends

-------


hours

assertion 'path != NULL' failed
install exited abnormally
sending termination signals... done
sending kill signals... done
disabling swap...
unmounting filesystems...

you may safely reboot your system

-----------


Steppenwolf

I've caught myself into a cold cage
(reason, that at the crossroads bleeds of a predetermined choice)
a thousand butterflies - those are my dreams
and I've been always made of dreams
held to reality only by a cry
but what holds the dreams? The cold cage
reality that puts my shape on and serves with an insomnia
the singleness of being; so who danced with you
can never come at peace with who rides the roads
of Olympian solitarity? And who has the friends
in the kingdom of knowledge cannot dance neither?
Then what's become of butterflies: a battle eld of dreams
where death marks its sour grip

---------


***

When tears dry away I can see that smile on your face again
like a lion you bring the sun to me "pretend it's a cake"
and I almost get my hands burnt but it tastes delicious
You went so loud to bring these crazy things about
adventures that you make up I shouted to keep up with you
And now you just smile as if we've made up all these days
as if you're all made up and have never existed
all these ups you gave me and downs you've carried me through
just one of your stories
"see you tomorrow then" you don't say, just your eyes
So when the tears dry away
I scratch these few words of a hope that I don't understand
that I hope you'll teach me to understand

---------


Beautiful

There runs the rainbow
scattered by autumn leaves
Sun-ray-straight-on-tip-toes
Here a gentle bow
welcomes at the shelter of hearts

A curve you bend
to explain a movement:
caught in your expression
a dark pearl of seas,
the moving infinity
of a stretch

Beauty is both
simple and complex
caught and running
delicate and a rushing smile
when you blossom
with a whirl that spans my sunny heart
corner-to-corner

So much that I long to understand
of the perfection of a human being
carved from the whole
yet letting the whole transcend
so little I understand
how good you are

Slowly I learn to see

No comments:

Driver's Licence

            Driver’s Licence I’ll drive you to the Moomin Valley, let’s celebrate. Got a red car from my grand uncle, l’ll drive sin...