Thursday, September 5, 2019

[life]


   ***


Thus is life: a symbiosis of a circular progression,
a mutual sway is its fabric. When you hugged me --
the measured form of a circle, a diagonal,
the centripetal force, the pivotal alignment --
life had me speechless. The still trunk of a tree,
the enlivened leaves. Therein you hugged into me
the braided exactingness of your duet,
the multidimensional symmetry of the troupe,
the ambiance with which the reproducing pattern
of body lines lingers, as it falls through me.
Thus life is the coming together of molecules, of cells,
of yearnings, a braided strength of well-rehearsed roles
brought into dances they have never dreamt,
and yet here you are, a miracle.




No comments:

Driver's Licence

            Driver’s Licence I’ll drive you to the Moomin Valley, let’s celebrate. Got a red car from my grand uncle, l’ll drive sin...