Saturday, October 5, 2019

[a lost home] (by GPT-2 774M)

Written by GPT-2 model 774M parameters via https://talktotransformer.com/
Prompt omitted.



      ***



With no name, with none he'll remember
in the end. A lost world, a lost home.
I want no more, I want to leave the city;
but the city still lives, and you are still living
with me.
And in my arms, that no living thing can touch.
To all the world, I have not left my home.
I will go on the sea, and the sea knows me.
I am a child of the sea, a child with no land
to stay.
But in me, and my love, the city grows
to be bigger than it's ever been,
and you were never born.
As I walk among your ships,
with my body of sea sand and flesh of flesh,
I take hold of you in mine.





No comments:

Driver's Licence

            Driver’s Licence I’ll drive you to the Moomin Valley, let’s celebrate. Got a red car from my grand uncle, l’ll drive sin...