Wednesday, October 2, 2019

[particular]



      ***


What is it that I can give --
scrub the soiled nails, Facebook walls,
YouTube podcasts of a weird occasion
and give in to the particular fully.
What is it that I can give to the eyes
draped by fine black hair
reflecting sun at me.
What can I give for there to grow
a netting holding together things
ideas in the sun, in rain, in the
shadowless land, across the field,
over the rainbow, on the other side
of the Moon -- the silver tracks
leaning into the black --
the red tracks on Mars tapering
at the foot of Mount Sharp.
The silent Moon, the pattering rain.
You are hiking through the woods uphill,
skiing with control of a dancer,
running into the unmeasured distance round the lake.
What can I give to open up the worlds
in the infinite sky.





No comments:

Driver's Licence

            Driver’s Licence I’ll drive you to the Moomin Valley, let’s celebrate. Got a red car from my grand uncle, l’ll drive sin...